Nice n Spicy Tonic ( Cucumber, spice and all things nice)
A quick and easy concoction sure to refresh and cleanse your palate, not forgetting it’s fiery kick. Don’t be fooled by the simplicity of this mocktail, it is far from boring – in this case, less is more! A mocktail you could really have fun with, test out new combinations with the endless flavours of tonic waters.
- The key ingredient – Cucumber – add as much as you desire.
- A bottle of Tonic Water – whatever flavour you prefer, I have used a Mediterranean Tonic Water.
- A chunk of red chilli – again add as much as you desire (or can handle)
- About 5 whole peppercorns – these aren’t essential, they just add a little character to finish!
This one’s a quick one and everyone loves a quickie, right? It’s all about chucking it all in to suit your preference.
- Add the cucumber to your glass, sliced, shaved or spiralled and as much as you’d like.
- Chop a small chunk of chilli and throw it in with the cucumber – be careful not to rub your eyes after!
- Add about 5 or 6 peppercorns to the glass – these look great bobbing around the fizzyness.
- And to finish simply fill your glass by pouring in your chosen flavour of tonic water, personally I think the Mediterranean flavour works great for this one.
- Essential step, must not be skipped – sit down and enjoy!
See, just like that you have created a tasty refreshing drink with minimal effort, perfect for after a long hard day.