The term ‘The Uni of Life’ or ‘Darren’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose correspondence address is
The Uni of Life
37 Church Street
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Digital Downloads / Purchases
Digital purchases will be sent via link once payment has been made to the email address used during the order transaction.
Our products are currently delivered by Internet download only. After your purchase has been approved we will process your order. Orders are typically processed within twenty four (24) hours to complete. Once your order has been processed we will send you a confirmation email using the email address you provided on our order form.
This email will serve as your electronic purchase receipt and will contain the information you need to access our product downloads.
Downloads from our servers are closely monitored to ensure you are able to successfully access our products. While we are flexible and allow you to complete a reasonable number of downloads we will not tolerate download abuse. We reserve the right to terminate your access to our download servers.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
We stand behind our products and your satisfaction with them is important to us. However, because our products are digital goods delivered via Internet download we generally offer no refunds.
If you change your mind about your purchase and you have not downloaded our product, we will happily issue you a refund upon your request.
Refund requests made after you have downloaded our product are handled on a case by case basis and are issued at our sole discretion. Refund requests, if any, must be made within thirty (30) days of your original purchase.